Saturday, September 19, 2009

bad choices all over

I try to work out, stay in shape, eat right, and yet sometimes I can't help but stray from the path from time to time. Today was one of those days and I am starting to regret my impulsive choices. Me and my roommate decided to head to Giant Eagle to grab a few snacks since we were running low. Everything was going fine until we were headed back to the check out area to leave and we saw a frozen garlic bread 4 cheese pizza that looked AMAZING! I am not a fan of the frozen pizza, and I try to stay away from that stuff, but it was so tempting that we purchased it. We immediately went back to our place to bake the pizza for a late lunch. All was going smoothly until I decided that the pizza was done and I went to take it out of the oven. I didn't have my oven mits on because I forgot and I ended up burning the top of the left hand on the oven reaching in the pull a hot pan out with my bare hands. Real smart of me, I know. So now after making an impulisve decision to get a frozen pizza made with garlic bread and 4 cheeses on top, I have burn blisters on my hand. I guess this is what I get for skipping my work out today and eating so unhealthy. Hopefully my hand gets better soon!

2 comments:

  1. Well I hope your hand gets better soon. Pizza is not really that bad of a food. It depends on the topping you put on it and the kind of dough you are using. You should use a whole-grain crust and lots of tomato sauce. Use low-fat cheese and choose healthy toppings such as vegetables.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand what you’re saying. It’s tough sometimes to want to eat health, and pizza really is that bad everyone once in a while. I feel like if you try to exercise as much as you can that’s the important thing. Also having a balanced diet is important as well. I think if you watch what you’re eating and try to eat more fruits and vegetables will help you have healthier eating habits. Also I feel that if you want to have a pizza maybe just have a slice, and have a salad with it just to balance out for the pizza.

    ReplyDelete